- Source high quality experienced candidates in Vietnam market
- Manage processing of resumes, from online and write-ins sources, through to interviews
- Manage all correspondence with Ho Chi Minh City candidates throughout the recruiting season including inquiries, invitation to decision round interviews, offer/rejection letters, conversion activities, etc.;
- Maintain BCG recruiting database and tracking system, for all active and potential candidates. Keep record of candidate performance through interview rounds ;
- Coordinate and manage logistics for recruiting events, from marketing to screening, interviewing and selling, at local campuses or other venues;
- Coordinate with the wider European and US recruiting teams in the Spring and Fall recruiting campaigns – from selection of High Potential (HP) candidates, selling efforts, through to interviewing processes;
- Help cultivate relationships with recruits and career services to further develop BCG presence and brand on campus;
- Assist in production and distribution of campaign materials and information deck;
- Keep track of recruiting calendar, commitment, and consulting staffs’ commitment in recruiting;
- Assist in keeping track of consulting staff interview trainings, and organize trainings for those not yet trained;
- Participates in local and regional initiatives as required ;
- Arrange for interviews for selected candidates for both the preliminary and decision rounds;
- Work with general HR function to ensure seamless transition from offeree to employee;
- Communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting process;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned or as responsibilities dictate.
- BA/BS degree required plus 2-5 years professional experience, preferably in a professional services firm and in a related environment such as HR, recruiting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Team player who possesses a results orientation and is able to work under pressure
- Flexible work-style to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage last-minute changes.
- Ability to represent BCG to prospective candidates and interact with senior BCG management.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional/mature manner
- Exposure to campus recruiting a plus
- PC experience – proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer