- Working as an IELTS Instructor at TQDN.
- Preparing the study plan and lectures.
- Marking student homework, providing appropriate guidance and feedbacks.
- Supporting TQDN in the Course Beginning and Ending Assessment.
- Maintaining good order and discipline with your students both inside and outside the classroom.
- Receiving student – feedbacks from TQDN and reviewing methods of teaching and programs of work.
- Provide individual help for students as required.
- Inspiring student self – study.
- At least 7.5 IELTS.
- Having experience and a strong interest in teaching English (especially IELTS).
- Presentation and Teaching Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Teaching certificate is preferable.
- Working in a friendly and active educational environment.
- Contributing your knowledge to social community.
- Broaden your experience and improving your teaching skill.
- Accessing TQDN document resources.
- Building network with many young and ambitious people.
- Salary: TQDN offers a competitive salary based on the experience and profile of candidates.
Your application should include
- A brief covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae outlining your working experience, education background.
- Your latest IELTS Certification.