- To lead and coordinate the activities with concerned colleagues (producers/receiving markets) to effectively execute all Inter-Market Supply (IMS) related activities and projects of the Market, in accordance with the recommendations and priorities given by Zone Management and CO-SC (e.g. sourcing, best practices, principles, organization, procedures, tools and systems)
- Follow NCE journey, liaise closely w/ Import/Export Manager to continuous improvement of the IMS end-to-end process (i.e. planning, transportation lead times, freshness, etc.). Proactively monitor the IMS performance and take the necessary actions when issues are detected.
- To proactively drive value added on Supply Chain initiatives:
- Effective recognition of Market’s growth opportunity through IMS NPD study that enhance Inter-Market Supply performance in major product categories as Zone Supply source for Coffee Creamer and other potential categories
- Communicate and collaborate regularly and consistently with all the other areas involved in the Supply Chain end-to-end process (i.e.
- Demand & Supply Planning, Generating Demand) and ensure the same for the IMS Team
- Maintain good rapport and communication with areas like Regulatory Affairs and Legal Department to ensure compliance with local regulations (Customs, Health/Environmental regulations, Transportation)
- Experience in relevant operational experience at market/ business level in at least one of the following areas
- Demand & Supply / IMS Planning
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain Development
- Supervisory experience is an added qualification
* CV + email with title: Job title of position_Name; YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE IN ENGLISH