- The ideal candidates will love to analyze insights, enjoy writing the copy that sells and know how to convince people with precise proposal.
- Candidates must be team player with the ability to receive strategic direction, interpret it and deliver creative implementation options that support business objectives.
- Minimum of 6 months at an interactive or advertising agency OR graduated talents from communication/ marketing major
- Portfolio/ articles that demonstrate superior copywriting and campaign development skills is an advantage
- Native command of written English as well as Vietnamese.
- Strong analytical skills and sharp strategic thinking online/offline user behaviors and trends.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Candidate has opportunity to be a full-time staff if he/ she can prove proper capability during the internship