Working place and time: District 3, Monday – Friday: 9AM – 6PM
• Assist manager to make Draft, Budget and craft Scopes of Work and Schedules for projects.
• Involved in proposals and ongoing engagement needs with Clients.
• Enable multi-disciplinary teams to generate innovative, strategically sound project plans.
• Interface with Executive management in caring for the overall health of assigned clients.
• Engage to manage the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines. Work with, inspire, and be inspired by other developers
• Be involved in projects from brainstorm to delivery
• Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Interested in digital advertising
• Good at time management and be able to meet deadlines
• Demonstrable client service skills, strategic thinking skills
• Ability to persuasively introduce new ideas
• Be creative and innovative
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted