- 3rd/4th year university students (related majors are prefered)
- Can commit to work full-time in 6 months (8 hours/day & 5 days/week)
- Willing to learn
- Good at writing and speaking English
- Have interest and desire to learn new skills, experience new things
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment
- Develop skills such as communication skill, solving problem skill, teamwork skill, ect.
- Provided lunch & free parking fee during the internship period
- Monthly allowance
- Join in many activities & benefits of company, such as: team building, party, insurance program, ect.
CV structure: [Internship Application][C&B Intern] [Your full name]
Only limited numbers of suitable CVs will be contacted via email/phone