- Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified digital platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogs, and RSS etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
- Produce/ work with copy-writers, designers to produce content for social media campaign
- Strategically monitor & report on relevant social media
- Client-facing in regard to social content and activities
- Research and develop ways to enhance media distribution and monitoring capacity;
- Provide input into the further development of client’s social media strategy;
- Keep the organization up to date with the latest technologies; including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools to identify new opportunities
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences.
- Sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment.
- Skill in managing relationships and requests wait tact, diplomacy and persuasion.
- Strong time management skills (including the ability to manage tasks concurrently with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss)
- Team spirit plus the ability to work independently
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges.
*Only shortlisted candidates are contacted