- Be responsible for content of a monthly e-newsletter; social media channels (facebook, instagram, behance, linkedin…) as well as event content (workshop, talk-show, exhibition…)
- Manage day-to-day execution of communication activities
- Create and implement studies for visual audit, research and analysis clients’ markets, including customer’s insight and purchasing habit
- Track market trends and customer behavioral shifts in branding, packaging and advertising fields
- Be responsible for status reports, budget management of communication activities and any other client administrative support as required
- Proofread Vietnamese & English material at all stages of projects
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, quotation and other client communications and correspondence if any.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communication, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 3 year of working experience, advertising or creative agency experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in communication, marketing, branding and visual strategy
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Passion for marketing, branding and visual strategy.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Net salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.