This position is responsible for Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Check work disciplines – daily sales report of sales teams, inventory of distributors, status of selling points, market area and its visibility by checking random shops within the area
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Other jobs will be assigned by line manager.
- Specializing in Finance – Accounting and / or Sales field
- Ready to travel to local cities and provinces for business
- Being excellent at numerical data.
- Honest, hard-working
- Communication, investigation and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and Frequent in English