As an intern, you will participate partly in the job of a Quality Production Leader who develops supplier’s expertise to produce quality products within short lead-times and low cost.
- You source, select and manage suppliers.
- You develop and industrialize new products with clear development planning.
- You master and optimize product costs.
- You evaluate and ensure the quality of products at your suppliers.
- You launch and pilot continuous improvement projects with your suppliers to make progress on their performance (quality, safety, environment, toxicology) and social compliance.
- You are responsible for a regular control plan.
- You measure and correct discrepancies.
- You explain and recommend changes.
- You ensure the process applying in production lines.
- You develop yourself in a multi-national working environment.
- You get paid for your internship and chances of permanent hiring with your outstanding performance at the end of the internship.
- You participate in training courses to develop your competence.
- You go on business trips paid by the Company.
- You join collective activities organized by the Company.
- Major in: Mechanics/ Materials
- Sportive (cycling is a plus).
- Strong in English communication (understanding Chinese is a plus).
- Starting time: January 2017