Intern to MACH Program
As an Intern at Microsoft, you join our best in class Asia Pacific Intern program, where you will take on challenging and meaningful projects during a period of 8-12 weeks throughout your summer break. You will also get the chance to network with our interns across Asia Pacific at our signature Intern Learning Week, hosted in Singapore during your internship. This paid internship opportunity is available if you are currently in your final or second last year of any Bachelor’s or Masters (non-MBA) degree, where you get the chance to discover what value and impact you can bring to the Microsoft business and IT industry.
Upon your graduation, you will have the opportunity to join The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program, which is a customised learning experience designed for our newest university hires over the course of 24 months. It complements your full-time role by ensuring that you receive professional development to enable you to start strong, accelerate your impact, build your network and drive a long-term career at Microsoft.
Turn product innovations into dynamic customer solutions. You collaborate, manager and fuel the success of business groups. Join Microsoft’s mission to empower every organisation and person to achieve more.
By applying for our internship program, you may be considered for any of the below areas of our business:
- Corporate & Sales
- Become the essential connection between our clients and the technologies that help them expand the size of their businesses and become more profitable.
- You collaborate, manage, and fuel the success of business groups.
- You are dedicated to creativity, communication, and strategy.
- Join Microsoft to envision, create, and build the solutions and tools of the future.
- Together, let’s empower billions.
- Types of positions you could land as an intern: Partner Channel Development Manager, Audience Marketing Manager, Licensing Sales Specialist, Account Executive, Business Planning Manager, and Channel/Partner Marketing Manager, Business Program Manager.
- Technical Sales
- Joining the Microsoft Sales team is an excellent opportunity for you to learn the competitive, economic, business, international, geopolitical and industrial landscape of our customers’ businesses, and apply your knowledge of how Microsoft solutions provide value.
- This is an exciting and collaborative team focused on winning, dedicated to the customer and committed to developing your potential.
- Types of positions you could land as an intern: Account Technology Strategist, Solution Sales Professional, and Technology Solutions Professional.
- Customer Facing Technology
- Taking on a customer facing technical role, you will gain hands on experience with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients.
- If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
- Types of positions you could land as an intern: Premier Field Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Consultant, and Technical Evangelist.
- To be eligible for our program you must be currently pursuing your degree, either in your final year or second last year. You must also have no more than 2 years combined (full-time) work experience.
- If applying to work in the Customer Facing Technology area of the business, you must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/IT or a related field.
- English language & local language fluency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
Please note that the internship program is not a rotation program, the position you land in a segment of our business is intended to be a real role, designed to deliver real impact to the business.