- Position: Internship Student (10 – 15 weeks)
- Workplace: Vietnam Office
- Internship period: 10-15 weeks from June to August 2017
- The student intern will provide comprehensive supports for its projects and Hanoi office.
- His/Her main task is to prepare logistics and training documents in regards to the relevant projects under the supervision of project leader.
Key tasks and responsibilities
The student intern will perform multi-tasks including but not exclusively to
- Assist project team in researching and preparing documents for the trainings and workshops
- Assist project team with organizing group students for workshop activities
- Assist project team with logistics for workshop: coordinate with suppliers, local partner’s staff, invitation letter, prepare attendance sheet, banner, venue book, stationaries, etc.
- Translate documents and interpreter from English-Vietnamese & Vietnamese-English
- Do research in terms of education, hospitability industry and Vietnam market
- Bachelor’s degree or current college student in Business Administration or related fields (graduate overseas students are preferred)
- Business professional proficiency with both English and Vietnamese
- Good planning & well organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently with minimum supervision required
- Multi-tasking with prioritization skills.
- Relevant previous work experience preferred
- Food and travel allowance
- International work environment