Synova Solutions is looking for talented IT Admin to join our team; ability and commitment is an important value to us. Candidates with all levels of experiences will be considered, from graduate to senior profiles
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain the operations of network system: monitoring, troubleshooting, technical supporting
- Maintain & troubleshoot networks (LAN/WAN/Wireless) for voice and data communications
- Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco router and switch, CME, CUCM
- Manage wireless system : Cisco, Meraki, OpenMesh, UniFi
- Administer Cisco ASA Firewall, pfSense
- Monitors data traffic and controls network resource performance to optimize transmission quality
- Coordinate with concerned departments to implement local & global network projects
- Participate in engineering phase of projects, includes researching, proposing, designing and technical consulting
- Under up-line direction, plan and execute IT network projects in alignment with business objectives and priorities.
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or Computer Science major in Computer Network
- 2 years experience in network engineering projects implementation
- Proficiency in Routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VRF, MPLS) & Switching (Spanning Tree, VTP, VLAN, HSRP, DTP, VRRP, GLBP, Stack Switch) & Troubleshooting in Cisco network environment.
- Administer Cisco ASA Firewall, manage wireless system : Cisco, Meraki, OpenMesh, UniFi.
- Having competent experience in Network Administration : LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN, Firewall (Cisco ASA), IPT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Microsoft SQL Server, MSSQL Server and managing Cisco & Meraki network device.
- Have experience in operation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows server and / or Unix Operation System
- Have basic knowledge Cisco voice system : CME, CUCM
- Have knowledge and good experience WAN technology : FTTH, MPLS, IPLC.
- Knowledge of network optimization: QoS (Policy & traffic shaping).
- Knowledge of AS/400 (IBM System I) is considered as an advantage.
- Highly responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure;
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things;
- Must be able to communicate in French
- English and/or Vietnamese fluency is a big plus