- Working closely with the Audit team to perform assessment of the technical and general IT controls, infrastructure security, database security and business process/application controls;
- Working closely with the IT security team to perform:
- Network, application or operation system vulnerability assessment.
- Automated tools (e.g. Nessus) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks.
- Manual validation of report findings to reduce false positives.
- Develop requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, IDS and related network devices.
- Continuously researching new technology infrastructure, cyber security trend and security architecture changes, security standards, security systems and authentication protocols.
- Source code review (analyse source code on a line-by-line basis)
- Preparing and communicating to clients the working schedule;
- Identifying, analysing and discussing with audit clients the IT audit risks and proposing our recommendations;
- Documenting the working papers in a timely manner;
- Preparing management letters for audit clients or final reports for advisory clients;
- Assisting in marketing and business development, including proposals and meeting prospective clients.
- Final year students or fresh graduates in IT, Management Information Systems or related majors
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English and Vietnamese languages
- Having passed OSCP/CEH/CISSP/CSSLP/CPT/CISA exam will be a plus
- Good command of the Japanese, Korean or Chinese languages will be a plus
- Self-motivated, committed and confident persons who are able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
This position will provide the right candidates with a great opportunity to gain experience in IT audit, access to PwC’s global network of resources, further on-the-job training opportunities, a great corporate culture, as well as a monthly stipend.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.