As IT Systems Delivery professionals, we are accountable to deliver impactful customer solutions and add measurable business value to P&G. The work we do is challenging as we partner with our strategic vendors to lead technology, systems and scaled transformation across the region and globe.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree; major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Studies
- Strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Passion for technical mastery
- Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios
- Fresh graduates or experienced professionals are welcomed to apply
Your career will begin as an IT Customer Systems Delivery Manager in Procter & Gamble. You will have the opportunity to
- Lead creation and execution of customer systems delivery initiatives that addresses top priority business challenges
- Collaborate with multi-functional business teams on appropriate uses of technology, IT solutions and tools.
- Manage strategic vendors to ensure service operations standards
- Lead scalable IT Systems projects across the region or globe
- Develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
- Work with and be part of a diverse group of people within the P&G organization and Global IT community