You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support; performing network/workstation maintenance, upgrades and configurations; inventory and license tracking.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Training new user, document user guide and training manuals
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstations
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems, perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades,
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk and inventory tracking software
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Improve and document internal helpdesk support procedures
- College Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Having working experience with SpiceWorks or alternative Inventory Tracking software.