- Ngành nghề
- Cấp độ
- Loại hình công việc
Toàn thời gian
- Tỉnh thành
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ
May 1, 2017
- Ngày đăng
March 31, 2017
- In charge of installation and setup desktops/laptops for user at Back Office, Store & POS
- Provide technical support; answer support queries onsite, via phone or email.
- Maintain high degree of service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Log all calls on the service desk system and maintain full documentation.
- Respond to enquiries from user and help them to resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Support users using Computer equipment by providing necessary training & advice.
- Allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
- Arrange for external technical support/services provider where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Monitor Inventory IT asset, keep record of database & handover confirmation.
- Adherence to relevant corporate IT policies
- Undertake other tasks assigned by IT Manager
- Install, configure, and support the LANs WANs and Internet systems (firewall, Router, Switch), ensure all system run smoothly and change configuration when necessary
- Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Perform routine backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
- Analyze user support statistics and other data and recommend appropriate measures.
- Assists in maintaining the operating system and security software utilized on the network, including the addition of new users to the network and establishment of rights and privileges.
- University/College Graduate or equivalent, preferably in IT or relating technical areas.
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT support or customer service for IT industry
- Excellent knowledge of network LAN, WAN, computer software, hardware and security infrastructure.
- Experience in IP telephony, Firewall, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, Active Directory, MS SQL, Microsoft
- Office Suite, MS Exchange, antivirus software.
- Customer-focused skill
- Strong teamwork skill
- Ability to self-train on new technologies
- Basic reading, writing in English
- Excellent Troubleshooting and problems solving skills, self-motivation and communication skills.
*Application CV download Here