- Checking all invoices, relevant documents & setting invoices up for payment.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Review payment and contact with bank and supplier.
- Prepare cash on hand and cash at bank statements.
- Involve in payroll calculation (part timer).
- Comply with all tax regulations and submit on time all tax reports (VAT, CIT, PIT)
- Book keeping & maintain data input into system.
- Sorting, filing documents, corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- HR: insurance control.
- Other tasks as required by Line Manager and CEO.
- Female, no older than 24 years old.
- Accept inexperienced candidate.
- Bachelor Degree of Finance/ Accounting/ Auditing or equivalent (Economics University prefered): Good grade.
- Good at MS Offices, especially proficient in Excel.
- Fluent in commercial English (equivalent to TOEIC 750).
- Willing to learn, conscientious and enthusiatic.
- Being careful, honest, cooperative and achievement-driven attitude.
- Application in English is preferred.
- Performance bonuses.
- 13th month bonus.