True “entrepreneur”, you assume all the responsibilities of this position
- Definition of the business development strategy and services offered
- Development of trade relations with partners, major multinational or local accounts
- Recruitment and management of your consultant teams, mostly IT professionals
- Monitoring of projects and teams
- Financial management of your profit center
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration / International Business / Commerce and have experience in IT environment; or you have IT background but willing to evolve into a business role.
- Ideally you have had around 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar business to ours.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, keen sense of communication, strength of conviction, leadership, ability to identify talent and to develop capacities to adapt to local economy these advantages will help you join our fast growing structure.
- Coached by a manager of the group Amaris, you will receive throughout your integration process training, individual support on all aspects of the business (marketing, recruitment, management, financial management, communication, etc.).
- Your development may lead you to the position of Senior Manager, then Head of Department and Director of one of our subsidiaries.
- The remuneration package includes a fixed salary with commissions directly related to your results.