Customer management & trade development
- Build and maintain business relations with existing and new Key Account customers by providing business consultancy and expertise.
- Establish and maintain sound business relationships with key accounts. Provide professional service and support to key accounts in order to secure trade loyalty and commitment to establish agreements.
- Identify emerging key accounts and propose actions to develop the business in these accounts.
- Seek business development opportunities with both existing and new customers in order to increase sales, ensure adequate stock levels, prices and optimal display of the brands.
Market analysis & business planning
- Obtain appropriate market information and keep Management aware of significant developments.
- Regularly communicate and maintain up-to-date information and all changes of the Key Accounts.
- Continuously evaluate key accounts’ performance.
- Actively participate in the planning and developing of strategic Key Account plans.
- Prepare the agreements with selected Key Accounts and ensure that all elements of the agreement are strictly followed.
- Deliver yearly and monthly sales targets with solid sales plan for the designated key accounts.
- Develop and monitor the performance of sales plans by key account by brand / SKU.
- Suggest improvements to key accounts’ operations to increase sales volume and market share.
Brand portfolio management
- Manage company’s brand portfolio within selected key accounts to increase volume, ensure product availability, provide pricing recommendation and avoid out of stock.
- Manage and communicate new brand launches or price changes within targeted key accounts.
Trade marketing programs
- Devise and implement various programs and incentive schemes.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing/ Marketing in developing and implementing the most effective Key Accounts channel specific approach.
Practices, processes and budget management
- Ensure that all programs are reviewed.
- Ensure that retail programs are tracked via sales systems and proper set up of technical requirements prior to execution.
- Ensure program tracking is in place and reported accordingly.
- Propose and manage the approved allocated budget and monitor actual spending closely, updating supervisor according to agreed cycles.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of Sales Allowances disbursements, follow up on actual payments.
- Ensure continuous effort placed in the optimization of budgets and Key Accounts contract terms.
- Ensure that Accounts adhere to Philip Morris International Principles and Practices where applicable.
Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Marketing
- Work experience:Minimum 2 years experience in Sales or Marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry with at least 1 year experience in Key Accounts or equivalent function.
- Good understanding of field sales operations.
- Interpersonal and networking skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong presentation skills.
- Basic understanding of Planning & Budgeting.
- Related to Trade: Negotiation Skills, Channel Strategy, Key Accounts Application.