- Responsible to the DMM for the satisfactory and timely performance of all
tasks assigned to him.
- Ensures that all work performed and certified for is done in accordance with
approved and appropriate data.
- Provides supervision, guidance and training to Category “A” CRS engineers
- Ensures that Delay Reports and MOR Reports are submitted immediately
after the occurrence.
- Ensures that Technical Logs entries are correctly and fully completed
- Liaise with MCC for hour by hour maintenance requirements
- Personal specification
- Able to communicate to all levels of the organisation verbally or written
- Able to work under high pressure
- Self-disciplined – able to work effectively independently
- Proactive and cooperative attitude
- Endorses a ‘just’ culture in the organisation and has understanding of error
- Skill and experience
- Must hold either a B2 licence and company authorisation on at least one
aircraft type in the fleet
- Must have at least 3-10 years experience in certifying mid to large size jet
- Good computer skills for preparing reports etc.
- Graduated Engineering Degree