- Department : Buying – Acquisition
- Report to : Head of Acquisition
- You will be responsible for identifying and reaching out potential merchants who are qualified to be sellers on ZALORA with the aid of local market knowledge and crawling tools and in close relationship with guidelines from Management Team.
- You will be responsible for supporting sales team manage supplier contracts by working closely with Legal team and ensuring all contracts handed-over follow process and timeline.
- You will be responsible for participating in weekly sales meetings to discuss progress and share ideas on proposed personal and team improvements with teammates and Head of Acquisition.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Acquisition.
- College graduate (local or foreign University).
- Good at Microsoft Office & particularly good understanding of Excel is a plus.
- English proficiency is a plus.
- Tech savvy.
- Having good knowledge of local fashion market.
- Displays high levels of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to listen clearly to instructions and follow guidance from manager quickly and efficiently.
- Eagerness to learn and develop quickly.
- Displays strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Displays potential in problem-solving and willing to express their opinions backed by facts when necessary.
- Shows the ability to plan and set goals independently.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.