Company background: Harvey Nash Group one of the world’s leading executive search, professional recruitment and outsourcing company, a trusted advisor to over half of the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions with over 7000 staff in 40 offices around the world
- The role is a brand new position to add value to the sales teams of the Group. The role will be predominately a lead generator / telemarketing executive to approach / call the potential contacts from the companies in the UK with regards to business streams and then pass the leads to the relevant sales person covering that area.
- As a team leader, you will lead the team in working with the target blue-chip company, generating high quality sales leads for the Sales Team and works closely with offices based in the UK.
- To succeed in this position you will have a strong background in either outbound sales, telemarketing, Telesales or lead generation and will have a good track record of performance against targets. You will have excellent communication skills, an extremely professional approach and will be confident speaking with and selling to senior level customers within niche markets. You will be keen to develop your skills and gain industry qualifications (Cert CII) and you will be excited about joining a new operation within a very well established company.
- The ideal candidate must be able to detail manage the operation, hand-on, good analysis and problem solving skill and trawl through data, be able to establish good relationships with commercial companies, local businesses to ensure they are at the forefront of new companies which relate to their business so they can act quickly.
- A successful Team leader is ideally be used to working in a target driven roles in pro-active sales environments and must be financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- Act as coach or facilitator of the team member in daily operation
- Be a role model of lead generator task and share the team the best practices toward target
- Lead the team to target
- Work independently as a lead generator in performing below task:
- Cold-calling to develop business for the Sales team
- Develop a system and manage the accuracy of data held on a prospect pool by researching and checking information
- Develop conversations in order to ‘plant the seed’ about working with them.
- Through asking appropriate questions and developing conversation, progress prospects through the prospect progression levels.
- Manage contacts so that in the long term practices will be re-contacted with a view to them eventually selling to our client.
- Persistence with ‘no responses’ following recommended protocol to increase chances of speaking with clients.
- Decide upon appropriate frequency of contact for interested prospects, with a view to progressing to appoint.
- Use correct standardized correspondence as appropriate.
- Write personalized letters/emails as appropriate.
- Take and make phone calls out of hours as required, in order to progress prospects.
Education and experience
- 3 years experience in Sales, Lead generation or Sales project management
- Excellent in English, both writing and speaking,
- BA or MBA