If you are a working professional or a graduate with strong leadership skills, great communication, and a passion to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s future leaders, we want you!
- IELTS from 7.0, TOEFL from 90, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (at least) in ANY discipline by the time Summer Institute starts (June 1st) or proof of completing Bachelor’s Degree before August 15th
- Strong academic track record (Minimum GPA: 2.5 out of 4, or 7.0 out of 10)
- Strong communication skill
- A commitment to Teach For Vietnam’s Vision and Mission, and alignment with our Core Values
- A track record of leadership and outstanding achievement
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong belief in the potential of every child
- Humility, appreciation of diversity, respect and empathy for others
- Determination, resilience, and perseverance in the face of challenges
During the Fellowship
- Receive a full salary, at a very competitive market rate for professional
- Be part of a globally recognized leadership development program
- Receive ongoing leadership development and support (training, mentoring, coaching and more)
- Above all, we think the major reason you apply should be your passion and alignment with our vision: “In year 2050, all children in Vietnam will attain an excellent education.”
After the Fellowship
Your have a potential career path ahead waiting for you
- Leader in the classroom, school, and community: You may continue to work in the classroom to change lives of thousands of students, collaborate with other teachers.
- Social Entrepreneur: Teach For Vietnam will help you fast track your career as social entrepreneurs, bring changes and innovations toward a better society.
- Valuable employee with strong leadership experience: Spending two years managing a classroom will help Fellows develop leadership skills such as organization, communication, problem-solving in an unstructured environment, people management and resourcefulness that are valuable in any sectors. Over the world, many top employers such as BCG, McKinsey, Google, recruit fellow alumni after two years.
- Graduate Student – to study abroad opportunity and scholarship: to study abroad opportunity and scholarship: As Teach For Vietnam works towards joining the Teach For All global movement, you will be recognized by many top universities in the world as strong candidates.
- Application Form
- Assessment Center
- Final Interview