- If you feel like you have what it takes to be a Leader. If you feel like you have the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible. When the urge to be part of a dynamic global team hits you. When you’re hungry for more responsibility and the chance to pass on your knowledge. If you want to get rewarded not only for WHAT you do, but also for HOW you do it. That’s when we should have a conversation.
- The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a two-year rotational program designed to accelerate the growth of our talent pool for Asia in the coming years. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to develop leadership skills by working with, and being coached by, Leaders of the company. We are seeking talented professionals for our new LDP for the Commercial Areas in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- As an LDP Manager, you will be a part of PMI, a global market leader with a strong and growing presence in Vietnam. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by one of the most competitive compensation and benefits packages in the industry, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.
- With LDP, you can build a global network of skilled professionals and never stop exploring and discovering through on-the-job coaching; stretch, complex, rich project experiences; customized development plans and training curricula; structured job rotations; and cross functional opportunities.
- Strong academic record with MBA or University degree (local or overseas)
- 3+ years of work experience in multinational companies in the fields of Finance, Sales or Marketing
- High numerical ability and English fluency
- Creativity, learning agility and high drive for results with the ambition to become a successful future leader at PMI
- Mobility (local and international)
- Exposure to living or working outside of Vietnam would be an advantage