- Providing legal advice and legal research in corporate & licensing matters regarding to all legal and corporate issues for Glass Egg and its group of Companies.
- Dealing with DPI, DOLISA, MIC, NOIP, Immigration Department and other relating government agencies, preparing and supporting all necessary application.
- Performing and attending to litigation on company’s dispute and other relevant fields.
- Drafting, reviewing contracts, agreements, arrangements & preparing memorandums and other legal documents.
- Providing administrative obligations including but not limited to book recording, database maintenance and basic supply maintenance for Glass Egg and its group of companies.
- Providing legal update on the changing of laws and current regulations.
- Supporting other Departments on legal matters (both internal and external).
- Other legal tasks as assigned from times to times.
- Legal degree is a must, Lawyer Practicing Certificate is a plus.
- At least 02 years of working experiences in law firm or in an in-house privacy and/or legal function.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and legal system.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in English (both speaking and writing).
- Organizational skills, communication skills, research skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- High confidentiality.