Daily Legal Operation
- Conduct legal researches, update and keep alert of legal changes in relevant legislation.
- Ensure efficient clerical procedures and recommend on improvements.
- Prepare, submit, and follow up application dossiers to relevant Authorities for any required licenses.
- Handle claims, disputes from customers and business partners.
- Submit and involve in legal actions and litigations of the Company.
- Plan, assign and supervise the work of Legal Officers.
- Work closely and negotiate with external advisors, business partners, suppliers, tenants if needed.
Legal risk and Regulatory compliance
- Draft and review a wide range of contracts, agreements, arrangements, legal documents arising from the Company’s operation.
- Submit and report legal issues and risks of the company to Legal Manager to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate actions will be taken.
- Proofread and edit correspondences, reports, and other related materials for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with established procedures and standards.
- Provide efficient and timely delivery of legal consultancy and guidance relating to the Company’s business, support other Departments on any legal matters, consistent with strategic objectives and core values of the Company.
- Review, advise and suggest amendments to purchase contracts and related documents.
Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Legal Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree of Laws.
- Minimum 03 years of legal experience in retail or manufacturing industry.
- Having practical experience of Intellectual property and construction project is plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations of Vietnam.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Good organizing and time-management skills.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Working Environment
- Training & Development
- Career Path