- Provide assistance in handling legal-related matters;
- Do legal research, assist in technical update and prepare newsletter of new legal and tax regulations;
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable;
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Good understanding of corporate laws, commercial laws, foreign investment laws, WTO’s commitment;
- 3rd or final year students, fresh graduates in Law;
- Computer literacy and good command of English;
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills;
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively
- Good command of English (French/Japanese is an advantage);Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline;
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office;
- Solid analytical and detailed-oriented abilities, problem solving and result oriented.
If you are interested in this position, please send following documents:
- Cover letter in English
- Résumé in English (including your GPA and other qualifications/certificates if any)