- Conduct legal researches, update and keep alert of legal changes in relevant legislation
- Prepare, submit, and follow up legal documents and dossiers to relevant Authorities for any required licenses
- Support claims, disputes, other matters arising daily business operation
- Ensure efficient clerical procedures and recommend on improvements
- Collect and record dossiers as assignment
- Draft and review procedures, policies, minutes, training manual and other documents arising from the Company’s operation
- Submit and report legal issues, risks, non – compliance of the company to higher level.
- Proofread and edit correspondences, reports, and other related materials for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with established procedures and standards
- Receive and gather information, suggest the settlement in labor discipline.
- Bachelor of Laws
- 1 year experiences
- Knowledgeable of Law on IP, Labor, Enterprise, Commercial.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate: skillful in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks
- Good organizing and time-management skills