- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- This includes collaborating with teammates to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations.
- The LC position is designed to provide young and talented individuals opportunities to acquire the business skills, personal qualities and confidence in a primarily English-speaking business environment, working and actively participating in teams.
- Discussions with, and presentations to, client senior management are common.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a top-notch university worldwide with a strong academic standing
- Good understanding of the Vietnam market, coupled with sound business knowledge
- Excellent English and Vietnamese written and oral communication skills
- Highly resourceful, with superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and consulting skills
- Emotional intelligence, including areas of interpersonal awareness, adaptability, and stress management
- Good time-management skills and a flexible attitude, with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous work streams
- Strong customer service orientation
- IT skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and basic familiarity of Lotus Notes