Co-ordinate with all the stakeholders (GLP, BATM(S), shippers, OEMs, Customs, shipping lines, couriers…) importing leaf, Tobacco seed, machinery, spares, samples as well as CRT exports to ensure on time receiving / delivery in the most cost efficient way (included import & export services, transport, customs clearance, warehouse , etc).
- Graduate in Foreign Trade with 4 year experience in Import – Export role in an FMCG company.
- Knowledge of local government & international law & procedures for international trade, Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits issued by International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Customs Act, Import / Export
- Policy, Harmonised System (HS) Coding etc
- Good communication skills as the Job Holder will need to communicate regularly with external/internal parties.
- Good inter-personal skills.