- Capture actual demand to have the plan in supply for service strategy how to ensure supply capacity and keep healthy inventory level
- Supply /Demand forecast (3M) and planning (1M)
- Inventory level analysis monthly to have proper action plan and risk highlighted
- Develop schedules and timetables with clear, specific milestones and deadlines for supply lead time process
- Purchase order follow up to deliver high commitment in fulfillment
- Synchronized long-term, tactical, and execution planning processes, planning horizons, and intervals for data refresh
- Implementation of procedures and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of SCM processes.
- Control inventory value by appropriated purchase schedule, prepare accuracy FC to supplier.
- At least 1 years in planning area of Supply Chain industry.
- 25 – 29 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Economic, Foreign Trade or Supply Chain
- Verbal and written English capability (Advance level)
Technical & soft skills:
- Strong willed, predictable, perceptive, responsible
- Computer skill in MS Office (excel skill is the must), E-mail, internet and system acknowledge
- Good planning, systematic thinking interpersonal communication and negotiation.
- Able to work independently under high pressure
- Strong analytical thinking
- Problem solving Skills;
- Supply Chain system understanding
- Knowledge of customs process