- Supervise the delivery of goods and services; arrange shipment of requested items, goods or merchandises
- Make expense and delivery daily report
- Develop transportation plans for current operations
- Manage all transportation vendors
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics/Transportation or Business related field.
- Having experiences in TMS
- Demonstrated experience in logistics supplier management and relationships.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (or equivalent).