- Perform researches on algorithm learning, including advanced learning on this topic.
- Research and analyze existing technologies
- Brainstorm and communicate ideas to teammates in order to tackle arising issues
- Design and implement applicable tools to analyze the obtained results and thus enhance work process development.
- Plan programmes for algorithm training and testing, perform software validation and verification, manage programmes such as bug fixes and modification.
Your technical environment
- Framework: Ruby on Rails, jQuery,…
- Database: Mysql, Dynamodb
- Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Tools: GitHub, SideCl, CircleCl, CodeClimate, Zabbix, NewRelic
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience in several programming languages
- Good command in English communication (writing, listening and work report)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Nice to have
- Experience in computer science research
- Experience in any machine learning frameworks
- Be familiar with unix-based operating system
- Professional and open-communication working environment with many opportunities to acquire useful skills, build up work experience and receive competitive salary
- Opportunities to work in special fields and receive on-the-job training according to international standards.
- The job encourages creativity, idea sharing and transparency
- Especially, being one of the first few leaders of PIXTA Vietnam, you have the privilege to move up the management rank as well as opportunities to travel overseas for training purpose
Benefits and remunerations
- Working hours: 8:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on capabilities
- Internal seminar every week to encourage continuous learning and idea sharing
- Condolence, wedding, maternal and paternal benefits
- Monthly company party, annual company trip, gifts for special events, regular health checkup, lunch allowance
*CV/resume (English version)