- Manage erection, installation and maintenance of factory systems.
- Forecast the value of spares and machinery and prepare yearly budget accordingly.
- Prepare and conduct preventive maintenance and conduct root cause analysis to prevent reoccurrence of the problem.
- Maintain and repair HVAC, air compressor, generator, engine, hydraulic systems, other equipment like crane, for lift, air receiver, chain, sling, ladder, measuring tool, etc.
- Work with PM in SAP and own quality for facility and safety.
- Train the maintenance staff for job and safety.
- 16 full paid annual leave days at starting points.
- Working work 5 days a week (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM 16:30 PM).
- Lunch allowance.
- Position-based phone and taxi allowance.
- Market-leading business bonuses.
- Premium Health Care Program for employees and independents.
- Working in a sustainable business with high sense of Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility and Integrity.
- Exposure to a dynamic and fast paced multinational environment.
- A wide range of training programs from general to technical/professional and managerial development programs at all levels.
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and performance management system.
- Robust development program for employees.