If you have a strong passion for business management and an interest in FMCG, La Vie LLC – Nestlé Waters really is a good choice to fulfil your competencies. We have commitment to growing and nurturing potential business leaders for future through La Vie Management Trainee Program. This is a great chance for you to gain valuable hands-on exposure to FMCG operations as well as close support and mentorship from La Vie Department Heads. High-performing Management Trainees are given the chance to fast-track their careers to management positions across a broad range of business areas.
Successful candidates must go through the following recruitment rounds below
- First Round General tests
- Second Round Interview with HR Department
- Third round Interview with Department Heads
We are looking for Vietnamese young talents with the following qualifications
Students expected to graduate in 2016 or 1-year experience from:
- Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or other relevant fields (will be based in Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi)
- Mechanic, Mechatronics, Electric and Automation, Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology (for Manufacturing in Long An Factory and Hung Yen Factory)
- GPA > 7.0 or equivalence
- Very good communication in both written and spoken English
- Willing to learn and learn fast
- Desire to gain hands-on experience
- Passion to win and grow careers in FMCG
- Highly flexible and adaptable to new diversity cultures
- Highly result focused with strong leadership, teamwork and passion for great performance
How to Apply
- Candidates send Application Pack (please DO NOT use RAR or ZIP format): contains a Resume with your photo, Cover Letter (in English) and Academic Transcript to recruitment email with email subject: [LAV] Management Trainee Program_Full name
- Please include in the email subject the “Job Title “of this position you want to apply for.
- Screening assessment does not only base on academic merits but also your passion and active participation in social activities, we therefore looking forward to see your strength on the resume.
- Test Invitation: the screening and verification will be conducted by HR Recruitment. The successful applicant will be invited via email or phone contact.