The Market Research Officer will be part of a young, growing, hands-on market intelligence team supporting Amaris Group with analysis and insights on the growth opportunities to catch. You will have the opportunity to work in close relation with market analysts, and influence from the first stages the direction of one of the world’s fastest growing company.
Market Research: Under the management of a Senior Market Analyst, your role will entitle you to identify, gather and share key information that will be used for strategic decision-making analysis. You will be required to gather information on:
- Amaris competitive environment
- Global market trends
- Potential geographical expansion locations
- External growth opportunities: potential acquisitions, partnerships with start-ups, etc.
- New market offerings, and foster organic business growth
- Bachelor or Master level from a business school, you have experience in research.
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and you can demonstrate strong analytical spirit.
- You like working in a very fast changing environment and you are curious and eager to learn & work on a large variety of topics.
- You must have an excellent command of English and excellent writing and communication skills.