- Assist Franchise Manager to execute Below-The-Line marketing activities to keep building business of whole franchises
- Develop marketing materials (Standee, brochure, poster…) and other POSM necessary for product information, promotional event and brand activation.
- Prepare promo and samples schemes, then follow up with Finance, Supply Chain, distributor and sales team.
- Prepare, plan and track brand activation and sampling programs for excellent execution at right channel and right customer to drive sales.
- Monitor promotion activity grid implementation of whole franchises at distributor level to ensure excellent execution to drive sales.
- Prepare design of local label in the company systems (Cocoon, GSS,..), then follow up design approval process, follow up with vendors to produce local label and ensure information in product label in line with government regulation and company compliance.
- Monthly track actual spending of Advertising & Promotion, reconcile and phasing of spending, do accrual with Finance and vendors as well as other payment documents for suppliers.
- Prepare monthly sales analysis and report by customer, by channel, by SKU for both sales in and sales out to report to monitor franchises’ performance and propose solutions related to activity implementation and operational process in internal J&J & distributor.
- Support other activities requested by Franchise Manager
- BA in Marketing or Business,
- At least 1 year in Marketing Executive with FMCG company;
- Needs to have a fundamental knowledge of brand development, trade marketing/promotion or consumer goods industry dynamics.
- Experience in personal care product would be advantageous;
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong passion, high integrity and drive to get results.
- Good team work.