- Support management in administrative works such as arrange meeting, manage team calendar, file the documents.
- Follow up the contract approval process & settle the payment for suppliers.
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, translating (both text, data, and graphics).
- Coordinate with other Department Heads to follow up any assigned projects and make sure that results are achieved in an effective manner.
- Collect competitors’ information: products, price, promotion, …
- Support logistics for events/ activation, …
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s diploma
- 1 year experiences in Admin position or related is a plus.
- Strong command in English, especially verbal and written.
- Be proactive in work and have a high sense of responsibility, enthusiasm.
- Eager to learn, be able to adapt quickly.
- Good office computer skills (Microsoft Office, Emails, Internet).
- Able to work independently or as a team.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Experience working at #75 Best places to work in Vietnam 2016
- Challenge yourself in a diverse and inspiring environment