- Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages).
- Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels.
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line.
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the Cinema Site.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media.
- Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximize communications exposure.
- Effectively manage the Cinema site content and images through conducting regular website audits.
- Set-up, manage social media accounts and sharing sites as relevant to the resorts markets (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Flickr etc.) and develop social networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications or related field.
- 3 years of relevant experiences or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Excellent guest and client relations.
- Be very proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely proactive with all activities to support the hotel.