You will develop cool interesting content across a variety of different channels
- Plan and execute content and videos in all marketing channels, including website, blog, newsletter, Facebook, POSM and other social channels
- Maintaining content schedules and database
- Provide content and inputs for creative and logistic implementation
- Support the Operations team on communications content and representations
You will help define and be E2’s voice to customers: Communicate and reply to customers in all channels, including website, email, Facebook, newsletter, etc.
Besides your primary tasks, you are also a team-player who will support Marketing members and others to achieve our Marketing objectives.
- Assist the overall marketing plan and strategy
- Ensure marketing activities and marketing materials followed brand guidelines
- Create collateral and liaising with customers to digital marketing and seasonal branding event planning
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Department
(*) Up to 10% of work assigned may fall out of the JD to support ad hoc projects, cross department activities, or growth initiatives.
These are the minimum requirements. We can’t accept you in this role unless you meet have them all
- Influence in writing and communicating in English
- Interest in education and love writing
You’ll really stand out if you have…
- These are additional qualifications or “nice to have’s” that will help you stand out during the application process.
- 1-2 year experience of content writer
- Major in Communications
- Knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), web content management, and photography is an advantage
- Proactive, organized and creative
- Be a good team player
These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more