- As Marketing Data Analyst, you will wield your analytical expertise beyond the reporting to support our aggressive growth goals which can be structured around 3 themes:
- Analysis: relishes the challenge of digging into complex user data across marketing and customer data set to help find ways to effectively scale and optimize our marketing campaigns/ projects.
- Database Management: You will also be expected to find new marketing tools, create new databases for new datasets you acquired, and writing queries to transform or restructure our data to power more in-depth analytics.
- Marketing Execution: Collaborate closely with relevant stakeholders to develop new initiatives related to customer marketing and customer experience & manage the project execution. Your interpretive work will minimize ambiguity and maximize insights, empowering our team to develop more effective outreach campaigns.
- Smart with data, solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn new things and think big things
- A self-starter, who leads his/her own initiatives.
- Very organized and can prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contribution
- Passion in Marketing/ CRM.