- Plan & execute marketing events related to Branding & Product road show, dealer convention, activation, etc.
- Corporate with dealers/shops for co-marketing events
- Report & evaluate marketing campaign.
- Conduct market research before & after events
- Collect competitor marketing activities
- Support PR part to make monthly marketing newsletter.
- Manage marketing budget within scope of work
- Support Marketing manager & colleagues
- Report up on request
- Bachelor, major in Marketing, Economics and other related fields
- Have at least 2-year experience in the job requirements
- English fluency
- Good computer skills, especially in PPT
- Good communication skill, can-do spirit
- Good at working independently or in team
- Responsible, enthusiastic, dynamic