- BELOW-THE-LINE ACTIVITIES: You will create opportunities for us to meet our target
audiences and help expand our market share.
- Contribute event ideas for current and prospective customers;
- Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, and budgets) and execute it;
- Execute content of the events in all marketing channels, including website, blog, newsletter, POSM and other social channels;
- Research cooperation opportunities to expand market share and execute it (for example: fair, sponsorship, co-branding activities etc.);
- Produce branding and marketing materials;
- Research suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
- Report after each activity;
- Besides your primary tasks, you are also a team-player who will support Marketing members and others to achieve our Marketing objectives.
- Assist the overall marketing plan and strategy;
- Create collaterals and liaise with customers to seasonal branding event planning;
- Ensure marketing activities and marketing materials followed brand guidelines; Other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
- Be a careful and detailed person;
- Communicate well in English;
- Be interested in education;
- Have marketing knowledge.
- 1-2 years of experience in Below-the-line activities;
- Curious, proactive, organized and creative;
- Be a good team player;
- Knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) and photography is an advantage.
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more
Everest Education is an equal opportunity company that employs personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental impairment, and socio-economic status. You will be held to our standards of excellence
regardless of background.
Note: For legal compliance, the exact requirements for non-Vietnamese workers are subject to Vietnamese laws for working permit for foreigners.