Philips Personal Healthcare Marketing division in Vietnam is currently recruiting for 2 Marketing Interns to support the marketing plan roll-outs for Domestic Appliances portfolio. This is an excellent learning opportunity where you can gain exposure to different go-to-market channels, product portfolio management and gain hands-on experience in marketing support activities.
- You will be involved in supporting below the line marketing programs for each category and be appointed projects including events, activation, demo, promotion and Point of Sale Materials (POSM).
- You will execute above the line activities including digital, social and PR to ensure project timeline.
- You will manage the documentation and administration tasks including: benchmarking and competitor tracking, promotion gift managing and Philips operating system.
- You will be given 2 assignments which is relevant to actual business situations and projects.
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team and will work under the guidance of a Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to cooperate with trade marketing and local sales team.
- Undergraduate students majoring in Business/Marketing
- Prior marketing internship experience or basic understanding of marketing, consumer behavior or event organization. Social marketing experienced will be preferred
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good influencing, presenting and critical-thinking skills and detail orientation
- Able to commit for 6 months from Aug 2017 to Feb 2018
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.