- Maintain general filing system and file all general correspondence
- Assist in planning multiple restaurants’ events such as monthly outing by getting feedback from customers, arranging logistics and submitting event report which includes expenses
- Assist with marketing expense report and claims as instructed
- Support the marketing team in the execution of marketing goals
- Must be familiar with a range of social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook, as well as having experience of creating content for blogs and websites.
- Be confident analyzing and tracking the performance of content and be able to suggest changes to the style or editorial direction of content based on performance.
- Be up to date with industry trends and techniques, and be a source of imaginative content ideas for the brands.
- Write and compile reports, and similar documents
- Assist with promotional activities for multiple F&B brands
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to be creative, flexible and think ”outside the box”