- Able to come to office at least 20 hrs/week. Work schedule is generally during the work day but is flexible to accommodate class schedule, etc;
- Review and verify blog posts content;
- Have the ability to research market and understand the trends;
- Flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities;
- Exhibit high energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude;
- Other miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned;
- Supports Marketing team in developing, updating and tracking blog content, website and social media;
- Supports in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities, both internal and external to create good image for the firm;
- Executes a wide variety of processes that involve direct email, email campaigns, outbound calls, public relations, promotions, and other marketing plans;
- Coordinates hospitality for in-house events, external trade shows and conferences;
- Final year in university;
- Must be a fast learner;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Experience doing research related projects;
- Mastered English skills: writing, speaking, reading;
- Graphic design experience is a plus but not required;
- Must be a local candidate (Vietnamese);
- You could enjoy tea time with your colleague sometimes
- If you like challenges in new industry you have not experienced , our company is place for you to explore.
- You will do serious task, not trivial tasks.
- You could join our company exclusive professional training.
- Phenomenal and smart people work here;
- You’ll be part of something that is pioneering the way we hire;
- You’ll gain valuable knowledge about sales and marketing, technology and business;
- Have opportunity to sign official contract with the firm after graduation.