- Working time: 5 days/week from Monday to Friday (in the morning or afternoon)
- Assist Marketing Manager in updating, monitoring and developing the content on websites, forums, social media, …
- Collect and analyse data in order to devise effective strategies for Marketing.
- Organize market research and write report. Support paper work for team
- Coordinate delivery POSM to stores and check POSM.
- Input customer database of 3 brands (Festive, VIP card)
- Local Store Marketing (LSM) support (check leafleting, mascot…)
- Support the implementation and other delegated tasks on Marketing Manager’s instructions.
- A third year or last year student majoring in Marketing or Marketing-related fields.
- Be responsible, dynamic, creative, and good at communication
- Active participation in clubs are priorities
- Part-time job experience at cafe or restaurant is a priority.
- Have a good command of English
- Have computer skills
- Allowance and parking fees (No salary).
- Business-travel fee bonus.
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating working environment.
* An English CV is preferred; with title[Marketing Intern] – Full name; Early applications will be considered first. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.