• Work for KTDC IELTS marketing team to help plan, write and edit article content that related to English learning, IELTS, and Study Abroad.
• Coordinate and source outside writers to contribute to KTDC marketing channels.
• Help to create creative and compelling content for our channels.
• Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online best practices for current and archived content.
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four-year university program, graduating in December 2017 and later; pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications Creative Writing, Journalism, Educations or other related degrees.
• Strong writer with understanding of what works in online content.
• Strong understanding of social media.
• Background or interest in English, education and study abroad.
• Honest, willing to learn, hardworking and be a good team member.
• Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
• The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
• Potential for a full-time offer.
- Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter
- Title of CV : Your name – Applying position.
- We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.