- Plan and manage Marketing projects from coordinating for implementation, controlling delivery of tasks, to project budget managing and analyzing the results and the effectiveness of the projects
- Proactively monitor the assigned Center’s performance in terms of Sales, inquiries and presentation of the Center (brand quality is met at the highest)
- Manage key partners to assure smooth implementation of partnerships and a good relationship
- Support in analyzing competitors and frequently update the competitive landscape in order to help Apollo keep up a stable and good speed against competitors.
- Assist in looking out for development and growth opportunities of Apollo in all aspects: increase brand exposure/awareness, increase database, etc…
- Perform other duties designated by the Line Manager.
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree or post-graduated
- Knowledgeable about marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Be proactive and initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business-oriented, result-driven, flexible with passion to learn
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)